Sunday, May 9, 2010

Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained

So I've once again found another legitimate pay to click website. Now NORMALLY I wait until I've received payment from a website before I put ANY money on the line, but this time, well....I took a risk. I put $12 into a website because it was running a special deal going. I had no idea whether it was real or not and it paid off! I have a year long premium membership. What does this mean? More money from my referrals and I can get UP TO 50 website clicks a day! Each click is worth a penny and I've been getting about $.30 a day.

Now don't belittle JUST thirty cents a day. The goal isn't to get ONE website making $20 a day but rather get many websites doing 10, 20, or 30 cents a day because IT ADDS UP! Patience and perseverance is the key! You don't HAVE to upgrade your account, I did that for the extra daily clicks. You will NEVER get less then a penny per click, whether it's 10 clicks 30 kicks or 50 clicks, IT ADDS UP! Come join me making money!

No comments:

Post a Comment