Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Just the Beginning

Welcome! This is my new blog all about the legitimate work at home websites! I'm on the hunt for websites that allow you to get paid per click, do surveys, and any other kind of work at home job. I'm already laying a lot of ground work as I've got about 20 sites on a trial run already! I will be posting links to all the legitimate sites I find on here so you can have them too! I'm your free guinea pig and safety net. If its not legitimate, I WON'T post it here. I will add links to legitimate websites after I HAVE BEEN PAID, I don't get my money, it goes to the scammer box! Along the way I may write a blacklist of scammer websites but I'm starting with bringing the real deals to you.

Got something specific you want me to try, BRING IT ON! I'm open to suggestions, requests and advice.

Bella's LegitHunt Mission log


Signing out *salutes*

No comments:

Post a Comment